It’s okay to take a bath sis!
Growing up we have all heard the saying baths give you infections. Women shouldn’t take baths or sitting in your own dirt is nasty.
Ladies don’t listen to that it’s okay to take a bath, I highly recommend it
5 things taking a bath did for me
- It demanded I slow down and rest. I’m always super busy and normally jump in the shower cleanse and get out. Finally taking the time to relax and slow my mind down and soak was an instant benefit for me.
- It showed me the importance of self care, baths require you to wash slowly taking consideration for each individual area. Thoroughly cleansing and scrubbing every inch of your body and rinsing. Taking this time to slowly wash allowed me to admire my body and appreciate each part of it. Igniting my full Goddess Feminine Energy.
- I used this moment to release as I washed I scrubbed off each layer and section of anything that no longer served me. As I washed my feet, back, hands, breast, face every part of my body was cleansed thoroughly and I literally felt the negativity release.
- Great Moment to stretch, in my hot bath I stretched and meditated for about 5-10 min as stretching relieves stress and my meditation assisted me with calming my mind to acknowledge and release my stress.
- Lastly I lined my tub with a few of my favorite healing crystals to cleanse, connect and recharge. one in particular stood out to me the most the Tigers eye it is a stone of transformation and protection. This is a powerful stone that helps you to release fear and anxiety and aids harmony and balance. It stimulates taking action, and helps you to make decisions with discernment and understanding, and unclouded by your emotions.
I recommended sitting in a bath once a week to reflect on your week, to plan for the future. Taking a bath weekly has been therapeutic and healing for me I hope you have the same experience.